San Anselmo Renovation 2
Whole house renovation
San Anselmo, CA
- Complete renovation made a “new house” of the client’s childhood home.
- New addition houses master bath below and creates a new front porch where the clients can spend time outdoors and enjoy views of Mt. Baldy.
- Kitchen was expanded and opened to the dining and living areas to create a modern, open floor plan.
- New mud room with bench and storage adjacent to the kitchen.
- Skylights and large cased openings allow for lots of natural light throughout the whole upper floor.
- Relocated interior stair to allow enlargement of family room as well as one of the kid’s bedrooms.
- Lower floor was completely reorganized to create family room, laundry area, and new master suite.
- Master bath features a double shower, soaking tub, twin sinks, and full height windows that fill the room with light and views of the wooded lot.